Monday, January 19, 2009

LIGHT ORBS AMASS WHERE THERE IS CHANTING





I must always give credit to the divine ascended masters, that these light orbs appear. I am the instrument through which the divine beings can create their magic. It is clear that if I "tried" to do it, it would not happen. It is merely by the mysterious ways of the divine energy. So I remain simple, grateful, and joyful that I can participate in this miraculous life in partnership with the divine.

The Light Orbs have only appeared in my photographs in the last year. I first discovered them by chance, when I was walking on the ranch at sunset, almost darkness. I had no idea about light orbs, yet I knew that the 5th dimensional light frequency that my intuitive mentor, Zoe Jarboe (z.jarboe@sbcglobal.net, call her in Texas for a reading: 281-516-4596. She is very affordable) had now descended. She refers to them as the millions and millions of cupids which have now descended.

As I was walking, I took photos of the beautiful nature in sunset. Then, at one point I suddenly got the urge to burst into chanting the sacred mantras, I know for so many years. During my chanting, the photos I took, revealed the light orbs. In one photo, you see a light shower. It was actually almost nightime, however in the photo I am standing in the middle of a light orb and I call it a light shower.There were other photos I took moments before I started chanting, and the light orbs were fewer or not showing at all.
This is the power of chanting sacred mantras. It has helped me clear out tremendous heavy energy around me and within me, for years and years. This is why my friends named me Enchantress Annie, because I love chanting so much.

You can listen to my first cd of chanting a powerful Sanskirt text, The Guru Gita.
CLICK HERE!

To purchase The Guru Gita CD for only $10.75, Click here!.

Let me know you have purchased The Guru Gita CD, and I will be sending you a free photo cube of my Sahara desert photos, and a picture of me! You will receive it in an adobe file to print and assemble! My email is: anniesherwood@yahoo.com.

By playing The Guru Gita in your surroundings, you are filling your being and your environment with the protection and the stillness of the light! With a big hug, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment