Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Letting you in on my Secret!




In my earlier blog post, I gave you a recap of the past, so you would understand a little about what I am up to. And I feel that when you read a little about my experience, you will realize you are not alone.

And now...the present!

I am in not-knowing, as I am almost all of the time now, and this time I don't know where I am going, when or how. I am targeting to be in Bali, and I am saying by November 2009.

And then there are the signs from the angels, and there are lots of them. The signs are matching up to the collages I did about three years ago, before I leaped from the US to Europe. I won't mention them just yet. It is easy for the mind to start building stories out of the hints the angels are giving, and I want to stay open to what the angels are really showing me.

What I can do is a Bee-ing Attraction Plan. And what I feel it is time for is an attraction plan for my perfect mate. I am calling him my "perfect pumpkin". I used to call my cat Principe, my "pumpkin" affectionately.(Principe was my divine companion through my journey from Mexico, back to the US, and the two years in Spain. He was the one who cuddled me on cold nights and he helped me hold the promise, until I connected with my full strength to hold it on my own, until a community is born.)

I am so clear that it is the loving relationships which are the most important, for whatever we want to accomplish in life. Relationships that truly support each other in being all that one truly is commited to being.

The "Bee-ing Attraction Plan", created by Jan Stringer at www.perfectcustomers.com, is one of my favorite tools. It calls forth in me, to reconnect to my own truth, and disconnect from the illusions and pressures of what seems to be occuring in the outer world. And this corresponds to one of the most powerful instructions I received from my former beloved Gurumayi, my spiritual teacher: She said to me three times, in 1985: "Don't doubt yourself. Don't doubt yourself. Don't doubt yourself."

I am letting you in on the secret of the day!
My personal attraction plan for My Perfect Pumpkin!
Here it goes...this is what I want NOW!
Do you realize I feel a little vulnerable posting this!

Now, there is something you must know from the start before you read the plan. I am very clear that "I am all that I ever need"(and included in that "I" is the divine masters) to attract everything I need and want. I am already happy and living a very rich and fulfilling life. I love what I do. I love myself completely. It just so happens that the signs are pointing to...now is the time to write the attraction plan. Funny, just ten days ago, I said, "I think I am through with being in romantic relationships."

No comments:

Post a Comment